LogRocket fully supports the privacy rights of our customers and their users and has achieved GDPR and CCPA compliance. Please read below for information on handling GDPR / CCPA data deletion requests, signing our GDPR DPA and CCPA addendum, and other best practices for maintaining compliance with data privacy laws.
LogRocket offers a self-serve GDPR/CCPA portal in the dashboard that lets you delete all data from a specific user and automatically add the user to a do-not-record list so that no future sessions from them are recorded.
You can find this page in the "Settings" tab.
Our GDPR DPA has been revised to reflect both regulatory and operational changes related to GDPR. You can view and sign a copy here.
September, 2021 Update
We have updated our DPA to include the new Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) as well as accommodate the UK GDPR (post-Brexit). If you previously signed an older version of our DPA, please sign the new version above.
Our CCPA addendum guarantees LogRocket's obligations with regards to compliance with CCPA. You can view and sign a copy here.
LogRocket's legal and privacy teams continually:
- Consult with internal and external counsel to understand legal interpretations of the GDPR and CCPA requirements
- Work with other leading technology firms to understand the market’s general interpretation and best practices
- Perform Data Protection Impact Assessments as a security reviews to determine compliance with GDPR and CCPA security requirements and industry best standards
- Work with our engineering and product teams to add new security and privacy functionality in LogRocket to maintain compliance with GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy laws.
As a customer of LogRocket, you are a data controller and LogRocket is acting as your data processor for your users. In this respect, you’ll want to take the following steps when you implement LogRocket.
- If you have customers in the EU, please sign our updated DPA here.
- If you are a business under the CCPA, consider signing our CCPA addendum
- Perform your own research, modeling, vendor audit, and strategy steps at your company to ensure you understand GDPR and CCPA as they apply to your business.
- Watch for updates from LogRocket related to product functionality or T&C changes.
Updated 2 months ago